Compliance Stars wanted!
Our team is always open to accept new members who are willing to contribute to our goal of making the financial world better by assuring the highest integrity and ethical standards in compliance work. If you are scrupulous, driven and taking compliance seriously – send us your full CV along with a motivation letter, and perhaps you will become our next valued acquisition!
- You will provide advice to the business as to the acceptability of the clients. At onboarding stage, during periodic reviews and for event-driven reviews.
- Translate AML policy into procedures and implement these in the operations, comply with Wwft and other relevant regulation (like GDPR)
You will provide ad-hoc advice and guidance to the business on AML/Client Acceptance related matters.
- You will liaise with other experts within Compliance and Operations in providing appropriate advice to the business.
- You will assist in the effective review and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- You will participate in projects and initiatives.
- You will provide training and support to the business to continuously enhance awareness and understanding of AML and client integrity related risks and regulations.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a high level of self-knowledge and want to keep on developing and improving. You are change-orientated and like working in a sector that is constantly evolving. You enjoy working in a team, but are also able to get (a lot of) work done individually and work independently. Finally, you have keen analytical and reporting skills enabling you to get to the heart of a problem quickly and draw the appropriate conclusions. You are able to put things into perspective.
- You have AML & Fraud experience gained at a financial institution, regulator or big 4 consulting firm
- You have knowledge of and the ability to clearly explain regulatory compliance risks (specifically Wwft).
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Law or other relevant field.
- You have strong knowledge of rules and regulations and bank policies on AML/CTF and Sanctions
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You are interested in the complex and international business environment in which our clients operate.
The Junior Compliance Officer is responsible for implementing and administering all aspects of compliance program and handles all administrative matters thereto, under the supervision of a Compliance Officer. The Junior Compliance Officer plans, organizes and controls day-to-day administrative and operational compliance activities.
- Maintain client acceptance files for the purpose of Dutch Central Bank and internal regulations
- Periodically review client entities
- Manage deadlines of audit tasks
- Hold regular meetings with Account Managers to discuss review tasks
- Maintain and update the compliance database
- Follow new legislation and regulatory developments
- Assist a Compliance Officer in respect of handling compliance issues for a group of Account Managers
- Bachelor or Master degree in Dutch Law or solid professional experience
- Familiarity with Wtt and/or Wft, Wwft, Sanctions laws and MS Office
- 1-2 years work experience in compliance or KYC
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards
- Pro-active attitude
- Understanding the business
- Customer Focus
- Quality Awareness
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Creating team success
- Hands-on and self-motivated
Job specific competencies
- Plans and organizes work efficiently, accurately and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented and decisive